Creating a shortcut for automatic login
This short video explains how to set up a shortcut for an automatic class login.
First, you'll need to contact us to receive the links to your classes.
1. Right click on an empty part of your desktop.
2. Then select "New" and "Shortcut".
3. Cut and paste one of your links into the box.
4. Then click "Next".
5. Name your shortcut eg "Nursery 0 to 10".
6. Click "Finish".
7. Repeat the process for other classes, as required.
If you need any assistance with this then just email us at email@example.com or call us on 0345 474 1232 (office hours)